Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hummingbird

I wish there was a hummingbird garden outside my window. I would sketch them and name them. Everything would be alright. But reality says that I can only be provided with loud young adults, blaring car stereos and endless cement. Today has been terribly lonesome. I put myself in this state though, so I am not really sure I have any right to complain. There's a million things to do around here in this room, but none really sound inviting right now. Interacting with people does. Friends sound nice. Though, I think somewhere after graduation and during enrollment I forgot what it is to communicate. I forgot how to prevent myself from being the shady recluse people stop calling because its a waste of time. Youch I need to rescue this. I need to sleep for a few days and just sleep and dream. I'm not sure where I am going with all of this. But perhaps I will just do more homework until bedtime. And work on all those texts from earlier that I easily looked over and forgot to respond to. Sorry friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment