there were no restorative benefits, whatsoever
here are the nightmares; they came one after the other
-Mug and I were eating in a booth somewhere...she wanted to eat the rest of my meal: minced garlic scattered on a large plate and I handed it to her
she couldn't begin to finish it because my hair (which seems to break off and shed in the true world lately) was macroscopically infesting the meal.
then
-Lord Voldemort (you know who you are) was standing next to me. The view was of an open vehicular trunk and objects were going in it. I couldn't understand the situation or the words exchanged, but they made me real sad.
then
-I was up at my Tinka's- she was still alive and called me in from outside, where I was playing on the lawn. I stopped and turned around to look in the external shower (which doesn't really exist) to rescue my macbook. It was too late. Walked inside and sat down. Tinka approached me, she was talking and it was so good to hear her voice again. Consciously I wanted this episode to be real...I somehow recall barely opening my eyes (in real life) to double check that what I was seeing was legitimate, but I lost her sound. I reclosed them quick and remember feeling the blob of anquish my uncontrollable face made. I even think I may have subliminally cried during this sleep. I think she continued talking as I settled back down but about what...I have no idea.
-My bladder may have been full because in the next scene I couldn't find a nice toilet to use. Stall number one was a literal bloody mess- seat and floor and all. The next one looked to be covered in loose fecal matter or vomit. And the final stall I approached seemed to be clean yet then my nostrils picked up the pungent scent of the whole bathhouse and my view transitioned to the floor upon where I found myself wading in urine.
This is about the time I woke up to go potty in a clean environment, but my insides felt polluted. Usually you take a nap to regain lost energy, but instead I was emotionally spent on the negative energy of missing people and witnessing ruined things. I made my way to Dry River.

No comments:
Post a Comment