was not a bad year, but it was not a fantastic year
I broke a boys heart
a boy broke my heart
Mr. Safford died
I got a sweet, sconey job
I earned in A in a class concerning the manifestation of humanly diseases
I turned 21
Either Kobe Bryant, Luke Walton or Richard Jefferson bought me 5 beverages at Coyote Ugly Saloon in San, Antonio ... I danced in celebration of that feeling
I was able to spend a few relaxing summer days in the mountains with a beautiful family; caught the first fish too
Had $60 stolen from my christmas stash by my brother
managed 3 flat tires on 3 different vehicles in a month
Conquered a whole pound of cookie dough in a week
Managed to sleep in the same bed with a very attractive, intelligent, respectable handsome smelling individual without doing anything naughty
Watched tallest man take the exhalation from my lips
Lacerated my hand to a stich-worthy state with a pint glass
Got taken out by a football player in Oregon
Cooked a southern meal for single grandparents
Watched pornography in one of my classes
Went to San Diego with the coolest family ever and bought a pizza bigger than my body
Moved in with a really lovely couple who have gotten 100% better at resolving their quarrels
Found what it means to be listened to and given a second chance by a practical stranger
2011
getting chubby > gonna eat healthy
getting poor > gonna practice frugality
getting scared > gonna be honest with addressing the root of my fears
getting farther from grace >gonna grow closer to God
getting busy > gonna make time for myself
getting negative > gonna look at the pluses as much as possible
getting close-minded > gonna act my age or younger at least 75% of the time
getting happy > gonna maintain and shed it onto others
resolutions, snoitu loser
life doesn't last forever, make every year count

No comments:
Post a Comment