every 3 steps forward is accompanied by at least one step back
even if while my mind is
awake and I am in control and feel comfortable, and feel good about things I am disturbed by this nightly slumber
not sure what you are still doing here
but I hope you leave soon
you kill the belief I have in myself to fulfill promises and make new seeds grow
I am angry
this game is not enjoyable like uno or checkers or hopscotch
It's not fair, I need to work harder I guess...or maybe that's the root of my problem
I am fighting it so hard that it has become a recognized and daily acknowledgement
but it's still not fair
I guess my hope is that I become quickly and authentically replaced so I know you are taken care of emotionally, intellectually, physically...so I know for sure there is no reason to feel the need to be in two places at once
Take me for granted once, twice, tres; well no wonder I have a chronic inability to sever all thought processes of what hasn't been in way too long
Devin reminded me today, it took 3-4 years to fully commit you to memory/lifestyle, I need to be patient with progress made on the sweep out
Lent, where are you?
I am sick of hurting boys and myself
"The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present" -unknown author
It's not that I planned it to go this way, its just the way it is


No comments:
Post a Comment