Friday, August 21, 2009

im melting and

You are already dead. What to do in a lonely house but sleep and feel empty? A pool and nice bed but no one to share it with. Old friendships exist but are jammed in a super retracted state with no time for a broken heart. What to fix. How to fix it. Or just let it all fizzle, simmered to the core, burned then cooled. Who knew the last week of summer could be such a blast. Who knew I would make it this grand for myself. No regrets at all, just wishing to be more influential, steadfast and special. Good to know I mean as much as I always thought I did. Even better to give up the greatest summer in the world. Getting to enjoy the most gratifying 2 smells ever: babies and ice cream. Getting to take a vacation, earn credits towards a degree and watch someone who was very sick mentally and physically for the past 2 years, get well. It was an amazing 3 or 4 months and sad to see you go with it. 
On a positive note, my future is unlimited and my health is prime. Everything happens for a reason right? 
Sorry if I hurt your feelings and gave up, what I need isn't always what I want. And what I want, I don't always get. Just want what's best for each bird. G  R  O  W  T  H- healthy or not, young or old. Do how you do, I miss you. 

Word : Try not to look into cupid's cake too hard, if you do, you may devour it altogether and become cakeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment