I know I wanna go to heaven.
It kills me to not get the daily dose on your life.
but if it makes you better and me better I will stop putting
my grubby little hands on every switch in the circuit.
life is spinning out of control- I refuse to fall victim.
letting go is the hardest part, but I feel like walking to an invisible distance is worse.
A week and a day ago was bullshit, there aren't any adults around here.
And it's misfortunate we can't be friends, I think the world of your blood.
Loved Despite of Great Faults
you will move
with me we will
stay still and
words will move around us.
surround us in gold
and in our world
we will be
silent.
you will swim
to me we will
be free
and words will move around us
swim around us
surround us in schools
and in our cool
we'll be reminded.
that you refuse to fade away
i hide to stay the same
where do we go from here
i don't know.
for me you flower to be chosen
i fall down to be noticed
where do we go from here i don't know.
it was a time
a way of life
the only secrets
we talked about
were all the fears
in all these years
we spent together
with me we will
stay still and
words will move around us.
surround us in gold
and in our world
we will be
silent.
you will swim
to me we will
be free
and words will move around us
swim around us
surround us in schools
and in our cool
we'll be reminded.
that you refuse to fade away
i hide to stay the same
where do we go from here
i don't know.
for me you flower to be chosen
i fall down to be noticed
where do we go from here i don't know.
it was a time
a way of life
the only secrets
we talked about
were all the fears
in all these years
we spent together
Maddening Cloud
Sure you can look back
If it means moving on
And you can take me back
But you must come home
We are both in a maddening cloud
And you can touch me there
Just don’t leave me alone
And you can call me softly
When I dream and ask for more
You can slow and fold and mold my mind
And she said
I can’t feel my toes
And she must be alone
And far too cold
And he stares
Like he doesn’t see
He must be scared
And far too lost
Under and over
We must have glanced
Face to face
We’ve had to dance
We’re both in a maddening cloud
Sure you can step back
If it means moving on
And you take me back
But you must be alone
You can choke and smoke and rock my mind
If it means moving on
And you can take me back
But you must come home
We are both in a maddening cloud
And you can touch me there
Just don’t leave me alone
And you can call me softly
When I dream and ask for more
You can slow and fold and mold my mind
And she said
I can’t feel my toes
And she must be alone
And far too cold
And he stares
Like he doesn’t see
He must be scared
And far too lost
Under and over
We must have glanced
Face to face
We’ve had to dance
We’re both in a maddening cloud
Sure you can step back
If it means moving on
And you take me back
But you must be alone
You can choke and smoke and rock my mind
(BLONDE REDHEAD)
ZzZzZzZzZ goodnight moon

No comments:
Post a Comment