Tuesday, June 29, 2010

dream from last night

I just remember walking onto this bridge looking dock. It was over water and overcast. My instinct was to keep walking...I think I had just left my mother, don't remember what we talked about...when I got farther on the ship port I felt that I was very alone and was determined to keep walking forward
but...
as I approached a white commercial tailgating tent I noticed a few wooden crates and boxes underneath it . then behind the squares-the heads of old scary (maybe dressed up like a haunted house character) seamen that were ready to frighten me.

before they left their hiding areas to startle I pulled a 180 and whirled my head around with a contorted facial expression (wide mouth, squinted eyes). I was screaming and drops dripped down my cheeks, I think I began to run after that and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment