Friday, July 9, 2010

more weird night scenes

so somehow I ended up at DV8 or some other club
upon exiting (leaving some girl friend behind I ran into Brian's new gf and Derek)
the setting - white walls, bright lights (hospital/lab looking) and I was like a foot taller -they must have been some mega fmps I was wearing
then ended up interlocking lips with mister smithsonian twice and running out of the venue like cinderella gone sour.

walking down the dark street by myself things were hazy and late (maybe 2 a.m.)
got to my car but not before a 7 foot giant guy crossed my path to a. kidnap me b. rape me or c. torture me by some other means - he held me in distress

after some screaming and yelling a guy from my work named Brett came to my rescue and somehow got me out of that mess leaving warm feelings
he walked me back to our shop and
the rest beyond the shambles I've collected here about this dream is history
its lost in temporal space

No comments:

Post a Comment